Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Motivation, what is it, how do you get it?


Not motivation to simply keep living but finding the drvie to find something better for myself.
If someone were to ask me what would you do if it were something that didn't feel like work I'd be hard-pressed to answer. I've tried my hand at different artistic endeavours but the feeling ain't there at all. There's nothing I've found that interests me enough to hone my meager skills; nothing that gives me a glimmer of hope when I begin that says I've found something I'm good at.

It seems much of my adult life I've been scrambling at the bottom three levels and not coming anywhere close to acheiving esteem and self-actualization. The most frustrating part of all is that I do not have a clue as to how to get out of this rut. When I come to solving this major problem in my life it is truly the mountain of mountains for me. I know it's a life lesson I must learn but I am at a complete and total loss to be where I truly belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment