Saturday, April 3, 2010

What a life!

I've been doing the singles thing for some time now. Met women who I thought might have could have long term potential. But then I realized that it's not so much me having to sell myself in a feverish attempt to not sleep alone as it is looking for a person who can mesh well with me, who can complement me. Talking to a few, meeting up and spending time with several has been a real education for me, and a nice revelation as well.

I realize that out there there are women looking for a guy like me. Not simply those whose best years are behind them but women who've got a life of love and passion to offer some lucky soul. I recently met a woman with whom I feel the possibility of a deeper connection. I've got no illusions of fairy tales here, no starry-eyed infatuation, but yet she's someone who makes me feel very very good on a number of levels. Spiritually, intellectually, physically we feel a strong pull towards each other. Time will tell what happens in the long term. But it's nice, very very nice with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment